Saturday, October 6, 2007

my job...sianz

well in the initial stage of my job....i was sort of scared...i dunno what students i will get...the class management part was what i feared most...but gradually it was like a piece of cake...the kids ..well 80% were quite adorable and i am on good chatting/msn terms with some and it's been fun chatting to them because they seem so carefree...they talked just about anything.

Teaching IT was not my only job...i had to do other stuffs for the school too and the thing i hate most is the super tight deadlines given and the lack of compassion for the amount of time i have...seems that IT trainer is very free in school. most of the time i am the last person on the line next to the completion of a project..so u can know how much pressure that i have ...when it comes to blame, i always get it. seems that i took the wrong turn again. wrong career change. makes me feel stupid..

yes i am whinning..again. better than keeping all these within me ya... most likely will leave the school by end of the year, i will miss the kids...those who were with me the longest...the sec ones...who always cheer me up when i am stressed.dun intend to stay too long...don't want to stereotype myself in a boxy world...

life's short, i want to see the world just in case i can't anymore..i don't want to be too hard on myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home